Best Page Builder 2020
Building a website will be much easier, just drag and drop and your wordpress website will be ready in just a second. Here, We Compare The Best Page Builders Out There.
Elegant Themes (Divi)
Build your amazing website in a second. Read Review
Choose the best layout you love to build your web in an instant. Read Review
Build your responsive web page with lightweight codes.Read Review
Make your own website in just a second. Read Review
Create websites fast & easy with the most intuitive page builder. Read Review
1000 People Found Great Website Builder Through Best Advisor
What Does Best Advisor do ?
We find the best options foryou.
Make easier decision with options we provided.
You are the one who decides.
1000 People Choose Page Builder Based On Our Reviews.
Why do we use page builder ?
Sometimes we don’t have much time to write down some codes to build a website, by using page builder we can just drag and drop to build an amazing website in a second.
Here are 3 of the best page builder:
1. Elegant Themes (Divi)
Price: $89 Per Year or $249 for a Lifetime Membership
Elegant Themes have always had a reputation for giving great value for money to their members. This continues to this day, however the company have changed their focus from releasing dozens of WordPress products every year to releasing just a few key products. This has allowed them to spend more time creating and refining their WordPress themes and plugins.
The end result of this change was Divi theme (review). Divi is one of the best selling all-in-one designs for WordPress. At the heart of Divi is a drag and drop page building feature called Divi Builder. Originally only available with Divi theme, Elegant Themes wisely released Divi Builder as a stand alone page builder in 2015.
Divi Builder contains over forty-six content modules. This includes pricing tables, post sliders, and email optin forms. The user-interface is displayed in your post editor and is really simple to understand. You can easily drag rows and columns into your page and you will find lots of useful options such as copy, paste, undo, and redo. You also have full control over margins and padding.
One of the best features of Divi Builder is the Divi library. It offers many pre-made layouts and it allows you to save layouts, sections, rows, and modules. These can then be used across your website.
Divi Builder is included in the Elegant Themes developer and lifetime access memberships. The developer license retails at $89 per year while the lifetime membership costs a one off fee of $249. Both licenses grant you access to all eighty-seven WordPress themes and six WordPress plugins.
Be sure to check out our full review of Divi Builder for more information about what this plugin can do.
- Frontend and backend editor
- Full responsive design
- Professional looking interface, content modules, and templates
- Support for posts, pages, and custom post types
- 32 languages are supported
- Over 20 premade layouts are included
- Import and export functionality
- Offers a backend editor and a frontend editor
- Beautifully designed interface, content modules, and templates
- Elegant Themes membership offers fantastic value for money
- You are limited to the content modules available in Divi
- No option to buy Divi Builder on its own
- No way to remove data from the WordPress database when the plugin is deactivated
Price: Free / $49+ for a year membership
Released in June 2016, Elementor has made a big impact in a short space of time by offering a feature set normally reserved to premium drag and drop page building solutions.
Elementor has a colourful user-interface that allows you to make changes to your website at the frontend. Twenty-eight elements are available in addition to the twelve default WordPress widgets. It supports third-party WordPress widgets too so you can use any of the thousands of widgets that are available for WordPress to add additional functionality.
The interface is easy to use and loads quickly and the included templating system lets you save your layouts and use them elsewhere on your website. Twenty premium templates are also included to help get you started.
Elementor Pro adds additional features such as a masonry layout, live custom CSS editing, support for WooCommerce, additional content modules for slides, MailChimp and Twitter, and a global option that lets you use a content module across multiple areas of your website. Pro users also get access to a host of professional templates.
A personal license for Elementor Pro retails at $49 and gives you one year of support and and updates. The business license costs $99 and increases support and updates from one website to three websites. The unlimited license that retails at $199 removes the website restriction. Check out our full review of Elementor Pro review to find out more about what the pro version offers.
- Frontend editing
- A mobile-friendly responsive design
- Built-in templating system that supports importing and exporting
- Support for posts, pages, and all custom post types
- Premade templates to help you get started
- Support for WooCommerce (Pro version) and translation plugins
- An intuitive frontend editor that makes creating layouts a breeze
- Revision history lets you easily undo and redo changes
- Support for WordPress widgets
- Most major features are available in the free version
- Templating system needs to be refined
- No white label version available for developers
3. Beaver Builder
BeaverBuilder (read our in-depth review) is a drag and drop page builder that comes with over 15 page templates to help you build pages. It also has native support for custom post types and for WooCommerce. An import and export tool is available for transferring layouts to other websites.
The plugin comes packaged with a complimentary WordPress theme. Over 20 responsive content modules are available and there is support for widgets and shortcodes too. This helps you insert any type of content into your website.
A standard license for BeaverBuilder costs $99 and can be used on an number of websites. The pro license retails at $199 and comes with the Beaver Builder theme. It also offers support for multisite.
- Live front-end editing
- Support for WordPress widgets and shortcodes
- Supports posts, pages, and custom post types
- Editor mode allows you to limit permissions of clients
- Uses a responsive design
- Support for WooCommerce, the translation plugin WPML, and WordPress Multisite (Pro and Agency plans)
- Built-in templating system
- Import and export functionality
- User-interface loads quickly and is very simple to use
- WordPress widgets are supported
- Good variety of professionally designed predefined templates
- Content modules look quite plain
- No undo or redo buttons so if you want to undo a change, you need to revert back to the last save of your layout
- Many alternatives are cheaper to purchase
Explore more Categories
Designed to Help and Facilitate the Users in Making Decision Online, to Give and Be Advisor of the User. Our Website Contains a Lot of Information About Product and Service. Detail Product and Service, Including But Not Limited to Price and Special Offer. All of Information in This Site is Provided From Our Partners and Liable to Change Whenever Without Prior Notice.
Reproduction in Whole or in Part is Strictly Prohibited.
© 2019 BestAdvisor.Co